Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Family Beach Trips

{Day 7}
Best/Worst Vacation


I don’t think I’ve ever had a best or worst vacation. All my vacations are usually to the same spot, the beach right by my house. Well, not right by my house but like an hour and a half from where I live. The only time I’ve been on a plane to go on vacation was to Disney World back in 2007. I guess you could say Disney was my best vacation but I don’t remember it much so I can’t really say how much I loved it. What I can say is I want to go back so, so badly but I don’t see that happening anytime soon.

Since I don’t really have a best or worst vacation I can tell you about a typical vacation for my family growing up. We would go down to the beach and stay in the same hotel every year. My dad’s side of the family would go down together and get rooms next to each other. As a kid it was the greatest thing to have your family on the other side of the wall for a week. You could run two feet and be in your cousin’s room watching a movie.

Our days were spent in the pool and on the beach and our nights on the boardwalk. There would be sand in our beds and toes and it was great. I always had a friend to go on rides with me or to just play with me. I loved it and was sad when it ended. When you have 4 families with a total of 11 kids life gets busy and there’s just no way to schedule a vacation at the same time.


I was able to grab a few pictures before I left my house two weeks ago from our vacations. Sadly I forgot to get some pictures from Disney World but than again those were some really horrible pictures for me. Let’s just say I don’t want people to see me at that time.

The Daily Tay


xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment