Monday, October 13, 2014

Favorite Fall Recipe

{Day 13}
Favorite Fall Recipe

Let's be honest here and say that I hardly cook. I'm a college student for god's sakes! College students only know how to use the microwave (except for me that is). Since I don't cook and my family doesn't really have season-only recipes I thought I would do my own spin on this prompt.

I'm going to tell you about a recipe I would like to try not one of my favorites. I took to pinterest for this one and came across this relish looking dessert. It's called a carmel apple cheesecake bar. First of all who doesn't love carmel and cheesecakes?! Putting them together is even great.

Source 
You can find all of the directions here and try it out for yourself. Hopefully I can make this in the near future and see for myself if it taste as good as it looks.

The Daily Tay


xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment