Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Picket Line For The Win

{Day 14}
Funniest Memory From Childhood

Background Source 

The very first thing I thought of when I read this prompt was the time my cousins and I had a picket line in their living room because our parents wouldn't let us do something. I have a feeling that something involved going in the pool or playing outside. Anyway we got mad and went to protest. The signs we used were so funny because they were napkins with writing on them and they were taped to hockey sticks and brooms. The way my aunt and uncle's house is set up made for a perfect picket line. There were two entries into the dinning room/kitchen so we walked in a circle chanting over little rant while the parents sat in the next room over. Everyone got a good laugh out of it. 

The Daily Tay


xoxo,
Lauren 

No comments:

Post a Comment