Friday, October 3, 2014

The Modern Day Addiction

{Day 3}
One Thing You can't Live Without

The one thing I can't live without is my iPhone. I know, I know it's such a modern thing to say but its the honest truth. The addiction I have to my iPhone is crazy. It's always in my hand even when I'm in class. And yes it is bad that I use it in class and I don't pay attention. I'm trying to break this habit but its been hard so far.


Background Source
My iPhone has my whole life on it. I use it to text and call people. I use it to get on twitter, intsagram, bloglovin, and any other social media you can think of. I check all my emails on my phone and I even check my grades on it. Recently I have been adding all my homework and different things to the calendar so I can keep track of them in one place. Since I don't own/use a camera my phone is also the only place I take pictures. I have gone so far as to use my phone to keep track of my period and bank account balance. because I can't sit in silence I use my iPhone for music either on pandora, youtube, or iTunes radio.

So as you can see without my phone I would be lost. Life for me would be so difficult and I'd probably have to carry around a ton of things like a camera, agenda planner, radio, and even a check book.

Since I'm talking about my phone I thought it would be a good idea to do a what's on my iPhone tour. I got the new iPhone 6 the day it came out because I preordered it at 3 am the week before. For those who care, I am in love with it. There really aren't that many difference to me except for the screen size and the weigh. My favorite feature is the fingerprint id and the favorites.


My lock screen. It is a picture of my best friend and I and I love this picture.


First page has the apps I use the most and the background is a picture of me and my best friend its yet another favorite of mine; 
Messages, Calendar, Camera, Clock
Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Settings
The bar at the bottom has Safari, Mail, Phone, and Music


The second page is all the other apps that came with the phone that I use but not all the time
Notes, Reminders, Maps, Calculator 
FaceTime, iBooks, Photos, Weather
iTunes, App Store

The third page is all of the apps I have downloaded in alphabetical order. I am super OCD at these apps. 
A Beautiful Mess, Amazon, Bible, Bloglovin
Checklist, Checklist Folder, Etsy, Flow Free
GorupMe, Netflix, Pandora, Pic Collage
Pink Pad, Pinterest, TD Bank, Two Dots
Yik Yak, Youtube, Zulily

These are the two countdown apps I use

The last page has a junk folder and a folder for different social media for the blog


The junk folder has all of the apps that came on the phone that I can't delete but don't use.
Compass, Voice Memos, Contacts
Sticks, Game Center, Newsstand
Videos, Passbook, Health

Tips, Podcast 

Tumblr, Blogger, Facebook
Facebook Messanger, Gmail, Latergrame 


If you have any questions about any of these apps feel free to ask. They're mostly boring apps because I don't play a ton of games. 


The Daily Tay

xoxo,
Lauren

4 comments:

  1. I'm upgrading to the iPhone 6 plus (I have the iPhone 4 right now) and I'm super excited. Cool stuff on your phone, I love the A Beautiful Mess app!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know you commented! Sorry I'm getting to it so late. Going from the iPhone 4 to the 6 (or even the 6 plus) is a huge difference!

      Delete
  2. I have the iphone 6, too. I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know you commented! Sorry I'm getting to it so late. I love mine so much.

      Delete