Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Dear Lauren, I Love You

I saw this link up and thought it was just amazing to do especially since it had to do with loving yourself and that is what January is all about over here on Little Lion Gal! Plus, I love writing myself a nice, ole letter.

The link up is a yearly thing where each month you are given a prompt for an activity to do. I read them and they all seem so fun to do! And yes I am adding another yearly challenge to my already busy life. I am going to have to get an assistant to remember everything going on in my life!



Dear Lauren, 
So, like, January is almost over when it feels like just yesterday you were sitting at home waiting to come back to school. It's been one busy month and it isn't even over yet! You are doing great on your yearly and monthly goals. Yeah, maybe you wrote some of your daily journal entires a day or two late or maybe didn't fill in your self love journal one day but it always got done. Life gets busy so don't get down on yourself. 

You are doing amazing at adjusting to being back at school and getting back into class. I know you had some really hard days at the beginning but you pushed through and I am so proud of you for that. Keep your head up and keep moving forward. Things will continue to get better. 

I want you to promise me something. When this month is over I want you to still love yourself like you did this month. You are definitely feeling so much better about yourself this month than ever before. 

And while we are on the topic of promises will you promise me that you will do what makes you happy in 2015. No more doing things because you have to and not because you want to. This year is about you and about making you the happiest person in the world. Life is great when you are happy. 

Until next time,
Me <3 p="">

I'm not sure if I will be doing every month of this challenge but I had fun doing this one so I think I will try to do them. I'll talk to everyone later!

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment