Tuesday, February 3, 2015

January Review

January is over already! It's hard to believe that one whole month of 2015 is over. Time is just flying by and I want to slow it down! I thought I would start something new for 2015. I want to just look back at the month and see what happened in my life and some of the things I liked.


Good 

  • I moved back to college for my sophomore spring semester. 
  • Wore scrubs for the first time 
  • Cut 10 and 1/2 inches of my hair and donated it
  • Got closer to my Big Big and my Spirit in my sorority 
  • Had recruitment and gained 19 new girls 
Bad
  • I thought about dropping nursing and had a really rough start to the semester. 
  • A close friend's mom passed away from cancer 




This has been a busy month but a month filled with so much good. Through the good and the bad, I made it to the end of the month and I am proud of that. I'm also proud of myself for staying on top of my daily journaling and questions. Here's to hoping February is just as good. 

xoxo,
Lauren 

No comments:

Post a Comment