Saturday, February 28, 2015

Spring Break: Home Bound

When people think of spring break they think of partying it up on beaches with their friends. I'm not that fortunate and will be spending my whole spring break at home surround by snow instead of sand. Although I would love to be laying on a beach right about now I think this break is just as good. No classes, a whole house to myself (most of the time), and time to watch Netflix who could complain!

Since I know I'm not the only one who's stuck at home on their spring break I have some tips to make this time better.



Visit Friends and Family
I don't get the chance to come home much during the school year so I miss out on seeing the people closest to me. Take some time during spring break to visit the people you haven't seen since winter break.

Catch Up On Netflix
I have no time to sit and watch Netflix at school. Now that I'm home with all this free time I'm catching up in my favorite shows like Supernatural and New Girl. That's exactly what I'm doing right now!

Get Ahead on Work
Yes I know that doing school work on your spring break is not exactly what you want to do but it is always nice to get ahead. I spend a few eyes doing work and studying each day this way I'm not as stressed when I get back to school. Plus I secretly like doing work.

Work on Your Hobbies
I'm getting back to blogging (as you can see) now that I have time and painting some crafts. I might even do some smashbooking too. It's a great way to spend time and be happy.

Lay Around! 
Yep I went there! Just lay in bed or on the couch for a few days. I know I don't get to do that at school so I am living it up now on my spring break. It's my favorite thing to do.

Cook and Bake
If you have the misfortune of living in a dorm (like me) than you don't have a kitchen. I know it is always relaxing to cook and bake so I'll be taking some time to do that while I'm home.

I hope you spend your spring break however it makes you happy. I'm going to go watch some more Netflix while I craft.

xoxo,
Lauren






No comments:

Post a Comment