Sunday, March 1, 2015

February Review

February is such a short month! For some reason I thought that we still had a few more days of the month left until I looked on the calendar. 2015 is just flying by and before I know it I'm going to be done my sophomore year of college. There really weren't a lot of events in February. It was so much more boring than January that's for sure! I hope March is more exciting and really I think it will be. 


Good

  • Found out who my Little is
  • Spent some time with my friend and her mom 
  • Had an amazing Valentine's Day with my best friends
  • Had dinner with my sorority family
  • Spent fell days and nights crafting 
Bad
  • Failed my first Mirco test
  • Got in a huge fight with my best friend 
  • Stressed about some health problems for half the month 




Wonderland by Taylor Swift//\\Trampoline by Kalin & Myles//\\ Wrapped Up by Olly Murs//\\One Last Time by Ariana Grande//\\Take U There by Jack U//\\ Truffle Butter by Nicki Minaji//\\Polaroid by Imagine Dragons//\\ The Fall by Imagine Dragons//\\ Shots by Imagine Dragons//\\Up by Olly Murs//\\Electric Love by Borns//\\Honey, I'm Good by Andy Grammar//\\ Uma Thruman by Fall Out Boy

I had a thing for Imagine Dragons this month it seems. I didn't even put all the songs I've been listening to this month on the list because those were just my favorites. The two main iTune Radios I was listening to this month were the Top 50 Pop and Top 50 Alternative with most of the time being on the alternative radio. 


xoxo,
Lauren 

No comments:

Post a Comment