Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Keeping My Sanity!

Well, the month is almost over and I have yet to get a blog post up. We can all thank my busy school life and the fact that February is such a short month! I thought that it would be great to talk about the 12x30 challenge that I have been doing for the month of February. The theme was organization and cleaning. Even though I have been so busy I have still made time to clean and organize my life. It's how I keep myself sane. These are just some of the things I did and do often to stay organized.

12X30 Challenge January: The Love Yourself Challenge


1. To-Do List
I make daily and weekly to-do list all the time. It's great having them to keep myself on track and make sure I don't forget anything. Some of my to-do list are for the spam of a few weeks. One of those list are the crafts I am making for my little.

2. Deep Cleaned My Dorm Room 
When I get busy I let things pile up and don't actually put things away. It's mostly clothes piled at the end of my bed and books covering my desk. I finally dedicated a few hours the other day to just clean my whole room. I was stressing and apparently my new stress reliever is to clean. I organized all he bins under my bed and made a pile of items to bring home over spring break. It felt amazing to have a clean room again.

3. Organized My Notes
This might seem little and a little bit common sense but I had papers and notes everywhere! They were just thrown in a drawer and mixed up. I was always forgetting papers or losing things. I hole punched all the papers and put them into sections in a binder. Now I can't lose anything!

4. Cleaned Up My Files
The files on my laptop were a mess. I had to delete so many things that I didn't need. I than made folders for each of my classes and placed files in them for easy access. It made my laptop faster and neater.

5. Cleaned The Forgotten Places
My roommate and I are going home for spring break in two days (yeah!) and before we leave we deep cleaned some areas of our room. The fridge, microwave, under our beds, and under the rug really needs to be clean. It was so bad and I'm so glad we did it.


How do you stay organized and clean? Any tips you have for me?

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment