Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Loving Your Appearance


School hasn't gotten busy yet but I know it will come next week. While I have time I am sitting down to write a little. It's still self love month over here on Little Lion Gal so I thought I would do another post about loving yourself. I am going strong with my journal and always writing down one things I love about myself each day. Watch now I'll jinks myself because I said that. 

Today I want everyone to make a list of all of the things they love about their physical appearance. It is completely ok to love the way you look. I don't find it conceded at all. You have to be happy with yourself for other people to like you. 


1. My short, healthy hair
2. The color of my hair. It catches the light so well. 
3. The shape of my face
4. The color of my eyes
5. My little hands
6. The shape of my legs. Yes this is weird but I love the different the curves in my legs.
7. The way my hips stick out
8. My big butt
9. My skin and all its flaws. It amy not always be clear and that ok. 
10. My chubby toes
11. The size of my breast 
12. My freckles
13. My smile
14. My straight teeth.
15. My weight 

Honestly, I felt so good about myself after writing that list. There was a huge smile on my face and I thought it was such a great idea. My whole attitude changed after that. If you make a list let me know. I would love to see what other people wrote! 

xoxo,
Lauren 

No comments:

Post a Comment