Sunday, January 4, 2015

I Am...



In January I am looking at myself and really seeing what I love about myself. I am going deep down to really see every aspect of my life. This activity is a combination of a project from grade school and a pin on pinterest of positive words.    

What you do is start by writing I am at the top of your blog post or piece of paper. Than write down everything you are after that. Are you smart? Are you positive? Are you an artist? Are you a good writer? Think of all the things you are. It really makes you think positively and think about all of your good traits.

I am…
Smart
Positive
Hardworking
Caring
Loving
Forgiving
Funny
Courageous
Selfless
Worthy
Creative
Thoughtful
Brave
Sacrificial
Open-minded
Talented
Strong
Interesting
Beautiful
Perfect
Wonderful



Keep the list going. Write down as much as you can think of making sure you look at every aspect of your life. If you write this on a piece of paper you can add to it whenever you think of something. I am going to write this on paper and add every time I think of something.

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment