Friday, January 2, 2015

2015 Word of The Year: Dive

I am all for setting goals and bettering yourself. Since it’s the beginning of the year its time to set some goals and aspirations for the next 365 days. I really don’t make resolutions for the year. For me, it is all too intimidating to try and stick to something for a whole year.

Instead I am going to do a word for 2015. I see this all the time and have put so much thought into the word I am choosing. The 2015 word of the year is…



Yes, dive. Sometimes I like to be unique. I tell my friends all the time to just dive. To just go for it. Stop thinking and just do. Say yes more often and not no. Stop being afraid of what could happen or giving into the fears. Your friends want to go on a daytrip somewhere? Go! You’re not sure if you should talk tot hat boy? Do it! Should you stand up for yourself and state your opinion? Yes! Stand up!

By diving I will hopefully accomplish more this year. I will throw my fears out the door. I hope 2015 is filled with adventure and fun. I am going to need it with college being halfway over and the stresses of hard classes.

Source
Source


Xoxo,
Lauren

*Some other word possibilities were change, positivity, and goodbye. *



No comments:

Post a Comment