Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 12x30 Challenge


Source
I saw this challenge and thought not only was it cool but it was something that I want to do. This yearly challenge could really help me become a better person and I feel like it will improve different accepts of my life. Sticking to this challenge is going to be hard. It’s not for a month its for a year! A whole year! I have never before done something for a year although I have attempted to do a few things. I plan to stick to it as much a possible and planning ahead.

Each month is a different theme/topic that you work towards to better your life. This isn’t nesserely a blog challenge but more like a personal challenge. You don’t have to blog every day and you don’t have to talk about it much on your blog. I do have post ideas for the month of January but my whole blog won’t be focused around just this topic. I will throw in some post through the month to go with the topic and challenge.

January’s theme is Self Love. The goal of this month is to love your self more than ever better. Love your decisions, love your dreams, and nurturing everything about yourself. You can do anything as long as you are focusing on loving yourself in some way.

I want to start out the month with a pledge to myself. A pledge that I would love to follow, not only throughout the month, but the year and hopefully beyond.

My Self Love Pledge 2014
I pledge to always accept myself for who I am. To never want to be someone or something I am not. All my flaws make me who I am.

I pledge to never change for anyone. If someone wants me to change they can leave my life. The only time I change is when I want to and feel it is right.

I pledge to see at least one thing I love about myself everyday. It can be a skill, a personality trait, or something on the outside.

I pledge to trust in my abilities and never doubt myself. If I think it I can do it.

I pledge to forgive myself for mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes it is a part of living.

I pledge to stop criticizing myself and others.

I pledge to stand up for myself. To do it in a nice and kind way. To never let anyone walk all over me.

I pledge to love myself everyday from here on out.


I may print out my pledge and put it on the inside of my closet. It’s a perfect place because I go in there multiple times a day and it will be near my clothes and mirror. It’s one of the first places I go in the morning and the very last place I go at night. I have a few more monthly activities I want to do that I show you later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment