Saturday, January 3, 2015

Self Love Journal



I made this simple, quick journey to go along with my self-love month. One thing I am doing every day this month is to write down something that I love about myself that day. Instead of writing it on a piece of paper I made this little book with a  page for each day.

Supplies
Paper (construction, computer, scrapbook, etc.)
Ribbon
Markers/Pens/Crayons
Hole Punch

Optional
Stickers
Pictures


First cut the paper into smaller sizes. The book can be whatever you want it to be. My paper was already cut so I skipped this step. I wanted mine to be almost like a pocket book. You are going to need 17 pages.


Than hole punch a hole in the top and the bottom of each piece of paper. Make sure that the hole is in the same spot on all of the pages.


Next write the date at the top of each page (January 1, January 2, etc.) You can write Thursday, January 1 or just write January 1. It’s up to you. If you want you can use stickers too.


Decorate your cover however you want using stickers or drawings and than tie the pages together with ribbon.

It will take you almost no time to make this. It is also really cheap if you already have the supplies like I did. If you make a journal I would love to see them.


xoxo,
Lauren


P.S. Leave the book in view so you remember to write down one thing you love about yourself each day.

1 comment: