Saturday, December 20, 2014

Fall 2014✔️

I survived another semester of college! Honestly its hard to believe that I am already 3 semester into college and that I am halfway done my sophomore year. This semester was packed with new things and feelings and events.

Grades
I'm not one to brag about my grades. When I find out my grades I hardly tell anyone or talk about it but this semester is different. I worked extremely hard and am extremely proud of myself. The goals I set for myself where exceeded beyond explanation. 
Goals
1. Receive a 3.5 gpa: My gpa was a 3.807
2. Get no C's: I only ended up with one B
3. Possibly make Dean's list: First time on Dean's list!


Funny story about my grades: Grades were due by noon on Tuesday. I was checking and checking for days but 4 of my professor had yet to put my grades up Monday night. I went to bed knowing that when I woke they would be up and was pretty excited about it. The first thing that I thought about when I opened my eyes were my grades. I grabbed my phone and logged onto my school's website. It was a little hard with my eyes still half closed. The grades loaded and I literally jumped up and flipped over onto my belly freaking out because me grades were so much better than I thought. Sometimes I wish I had someone videotaping my life because this would have been so funny to watch back. 

Friends
All of the people I was friends with in the Spring 2014 semester I am still friends with today. There are people I grew closer with and people who have drifted apart.





My roommate from last semester has drifted away but that's because we don't live together, aren't in the same major, and are both super busy with school, work, sorority and life in general. The good news is when we do get together we can talk and talk and its as if nothing changed.




As for my roommate from this semester, we are closer than ever. I guess that's what happens when you live together and both go a little insane at night especially if you are both stressed.




New Happenings
I joined the sorority of my dreams. I should really make a nice, long post about it but I have yet to. Its been a few months since I joined and it has been one of the best decisions of my life. There are so many great things that come with being in a sorority. It's opened me up and made me be a little less shy. I gained new friends and experiences.






















Sorry the post is so picture heavy. I just wanted to share a little of last semester with everyone. I am grateful for what this semester has brought me and I can't wait to see what Spring 2015 will bring.

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment