Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Santa is coming tonight tonight!



Merry Christmas Eve! I'm sitting here watching Christmas Vacation and writing a nice blog post for all my fellow blog readers. I couldn't let today end until I watched Christmas Vacation. We just walked in from 3:30 mass and won't be leaving for my aunt and uncle's house until 7:30. 

One of the few tradition, I guess you can call it that, is to go to my aunt and uncle's house each year. In all my life there was only one year we didn't go to their house and it did not feel right. We exchange gifts between the kids from the adults.

This will be the first time in months I am seeing my dad's side of the family. It's exciting and exhausting all at the same time. I know I will get all the questions about grades and school and boys. 

I don't know if I will be on tomorrow but I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I hope your day is filled with love and family. Remember that the day is not about the gifts but about family and friends. Enjoy every minute of the next fews days.  

Xoxo, 
Lauren 

No comments:

Post a Comment