Thursday, December 18, 2014

Winter Break Netflix Binge Watch

I know most college students either started their winter break last week or will this week. As for me I have been on break for a whole week now. In the week I've been off I've done nothing but lay around and watch Christmas movies. I'm up late and sleep in most of the day.

When I first started my break I was watching Arrow on Netflix but since I only had less than half a season left I finished it real quick. I went and asked my friends what to watch next and even search all the Netflix shows. After trying many different shows I finally took my friend's advice and started Supernatural. Well I love it!

I thought I would help all of the college students out there that want to binge watch Netflix but don't know what to watch. These are my favorite tv shows on Netflix. Go watch all of them!

Gossip Girl
Source
Why I love it: Well I've watched all 6 seasons twice so I definitely love it. Romance and drama are two of my favorite things and GG is filled with it. I love the slight hint of mystery. Like you don't know who's going to end up with who!
Recommended For: Girly Girls, People who love drama and romance, People who want to experience the rich life in New York

Terra Nova
Source
Why I love it: I like things shows, movies, and books that take place in a different place/society. Terra Nova is about a family that goes back in it. Its such a cool show with a cool community. I watched this when it first aired in 2011.
Recommended For: History lovers, Utopia fans, Time Travel, Science fanatics

Arrow
Source
Why I love it: Besides the hot, mostly shirtless guy, I love the action. The shootings, and jumping off buildings and suspend! Don't forget about the suspense. It's also really similar to other superhero shows, such as Gotham, without being cheesy.
Recommended For: Action lovers, superhero fanatics, girls who want to see a hot guy, People who liked Lost the tv show

Dexter
Source
Why I love it: I love crime shows and I love trying to figure out the crimes and who did them. Besides the crimes, the show has a lot of drama that happens with the characters and their personal lives. I also love how each season kind of had one major criminal and you found out everything at the end. Side note I am not complete finished this show so don't tell me what happened!
Recommended For: Crime show lovers, People who love drama and suspense, Blood lovers

Supernatural
Source
Why I love it: Normally I'm not a huge fan of ghost and demons shows but this show is so different! Yes there is demons and supernatural beings but it has a lot more mystery and crime in it. I also want to know what happens with Dean and Sam's dad so I need to keep watching. I just started this show the other day so don't spoil anything for me!
Recommended For: Twilight fans, Ghost lovers, People who like hot guys, People who like dry sarcasm, Crime show lovers

Bates Motel
Source
Why I love it: I love the crime and I know this show is based off of a true crime.The house and settings are pretty cool too. I want to know what happens. Again I am not caught up on this one because I only watched what was on Netflix.
Recommended For: Crime lovers, Drama and suspense fans, People who like creepy scenes


Hope you have a great break and find a new show to watch!

xoxo,
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. I am currently watching gossip girl and I am obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! It's my favorite show of all time no matter what else I watch.

      Delete