Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas 2014

Well Christmas has come and gone and I'm actually really sad about it. To my surprise the season flew by so fast. Now it's time to take down the decorations and turn off the Christmas music. Two things I am pushing off for as long as possible. My dorm room is still decorated with Christmas decorations that we'll have to deal with when we get back.

I wanted to do this post a little different than my others and do a bullet post rather than a paragraph style post. 

My bank

The watch
  • I told my family I wasn't getting out of bed until it was a double digit number. They thought I was kidding and didn't move until 10 am. 
  • I received many, many gifts and am so thankful for everything I was given. 
  • The only present I freaked out about was a Tangled bank. There's a video of that floating around somewhere.
  • It was a very tangled Christmas for me. Besides the Tangled bank I also got a Tangled Alex and Ani bracelet, a book, Pez, and two little wedding dolls.  
  • I put a puppy on my Christmas list so my parents got me this remote control dog. It was probably one of my favorite gifts. 
  • I can't wait until it rains so I can wear my new rain boots. 
  • I got a watch that I surprising love. It's super cute but not great for telling time. There's no numbers!
  • We had pancakes with white chocolate chips and they were so yummy! 
  • The turkey for dinner never thawed so we couldn't eat it. Thank god my mom got a ham. 
  • My aunt Terry, Uncle Chal, and cousins CJ and Hayley came to visit. It was nice to have them around. 
  • I survived the day with no tears even though I missed my grandma very much. I think it was mainly because I was busy. 
Here's to a good end of the year and a even before beginning of 2014!

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment