Saturday, May 17, 2014

Graduation Gift Ideas

Even thought I graduated last year, I still have great ideas on what to get someone who is graduating. My younger cousin is the only on graduating this year and he's a boy so this gifts really don't work for him. I am going to a graduation party for a family member today (the idea behind this post). I have some diy ideas and some gifts you can just buy if you're not too crafty.

Source
A cute necklace about enjoying the journey of life. I love the idea of this one. There are also plenty of our necklaces that are perfect for graduation.

Source
Make a collage of pictures of you and your friend using her initial. You can also put the pictures in a frame.

Source
Everyone in college needs a tumbler. Why not get her a cute one?! Some other similar ideas are travel mugs and mugs.

Source
Make your friend a canvas. It doesn't have to be a Dorm Sweet Dorm canvas. It can be anything. Canvases are great to hang up on the walls as decorations. Plus they have more meaning if they are made by a friend.

Source
A survival kit is great for a high school gradate! They receive all of the things they need in a cute way. And they don't have to buy it! You can make the baskets any size and spend as much or as little as you want.

These are just five of my favorite graduation gift ideas. There are so many more you can buy or make. I hope the class of 2014 has a wonderful summer and good luck in college!

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment