Sunday, May 18, 2014

Summer Sunday Social

I'm back to the Sunday Social. I thought this week's questions were fun with summer right around the corner.

1. What is your best summer memory as a kid?

My cousin and I on the Boardwalk 

I have a ton of memories from when I was a kid in the summer. I spent most of my time outside and with my little friends. My best memory would have to be spending a week done the shore with my dad's side of the family. It was always so fun to have everyone in the same hotel right next to each other.

2. What is your favorite summer drink?
I love lemonade in the summer but I don't know if that is really a summer drink.

3. What is your favorite summer tv show?
Without a doubt, its Big Brother. I love that show and have since I was little. I can't wait for this season.

4. What is the best outdoor summer activity?
I love swimming in the pool or going to the beach. Both of which I don't get to do very often.

5. What are your summer vacation essentials?
How cute is this bathing suit from Victoria Secret?! 

Love these! Too bad they aren't in stock :(

A cute bathing suit, sunglasses, nice leave-in conditioner, summery playlist for the car ride, and a cute bag to take to the beach.

Are you ready for summer?

xoxo,
Lauren

2 comments: