Friday, May 16, 2014

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind: #1-10

One item on my 101 in 1001 goals list is to answer the 50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind. I figured I would do them in post of 10 questions. In the very near future I will be writing an update post on the 101 in 1001 goals. I really need to update you guys on it because a lot has happened. Here are the first questions.



1. How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?
I would say I'm about 20 because I am independent and pretty mature but still act like a teenager sometimes. 

2. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
Never trying. At least if I fail I tried and than I can say that I gave it a shot. I always regret the things I don't do not the things I do. 

3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don't like and like so many things we don't do?
I think its because we don't know any different and don't know how to fix it. We are just doing what society wants us to do. 

4. When it's all said and done, will you have said more than you've done?
Most likely yes. I say I am going to do stuff but than I never do. I really need to fix that. 

5. What is the one thing you'd like to change about the world?
I would love to do is make everyone enjoy life more. I would love it if people could look at the little things more and be happier. 

6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Definitely working with kids and helping others. If I was going to have more than one job, my other job wold be to craft and make different things. I am so happy when I craft probably more than when I am with kids. 

7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
This is tricky. I think I am doing what I believe but at the same time I only believe in it because it is what I am doing. I really hope that made sense. 

8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
I would still go to college but I would move farther away. I would also marry young and have kids really young. 

9. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
A very small degree. My parents have really guided my life and made most of my decisions for me. 

10. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right thing?
I am definitely more worried about doing things right. I hate to be wrong and I hate not knowing how to do something. 


These questions were kind of hard! They really do get you thinking about life. I'll probably do the next 10 questions next month. If you answer them I would love to read them!

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment