Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

Today is the day where we appreciate our mothers even more than we do on the other 394 days a year. Really I don't know about you but I love my mom so much. I don't know where I would be or what I would do without her. She's the one that keeps this family together and she is such a strong person. There is not a person she won't help.





Because of her I have the values and morals that I do. I know how to treat people right and I know how to survive in life. People have told me my whole life that I look like her (which I guess I do) but just recently I have been telling me I act like her. Honestly that makes me so proud to have the attitude and mindset that she does. She really is my role model.

Today we are going to visit both my grandmother's graves. It's going to be an extremely hard day for my mom and I'm hoping we can get through this together. Although she probably won't see this today I want to make a list of all the reasons I love her to help make this day a little bit better. Here are my reasons:


  • She will do anything for anyone. 
  • She always listens.
  • She never complains.
  • She let's me do whatever I want and doesn't restrict me. 
  • She's a great cook. 
  • She's works hard. 
  • She can fix any problem. 
  • She's crafty. 
  • She believes in me when other people don't. 
  • She will take you anywhere you want. 
  • She only wants me to be happy. 
  • She loves to laugh. 

I could go on and on about why I love my mom but we would be here for days. Hopefully one day I show her my blog and she gets to read this. Until than you guys can all read about her. Have a lovely day with your moms! 

xoxo,
Lauren 


No comments:

Post a Comment