Wednesday, May 7, 2014

My Dream Wedding: Save The Date

So two weeks ago I post about how I wanted my future boyfriend to propose to me. I skipped last weeks post because I was so busy but I am back at it again this week! this week I am posting about the save the date pictures/cards I love. These are my top 10 save the dates.

My favorite part of this one is the "You in or what" part. Hilarious! 

Another funny one. It's almost like a play on words. 

I love baseball so this is the cutest thing ever!

I like how the hands are interlocked. It's so cute!

Hopefully I will have a dog by the time I get engaged. I love dogs so of course I have to have a dog picture. 

I would probably have it say something about diving in but it's still really cute. 


I like how the couple is standing in the background. The fonts really cute too. 

I love how this is just like normal life. 

My favorite part of this one is the little sticker. How cool is that?!

Up is one of my favorite Disney movies. I really like this and I love anything that talks about an adventure. 


I would probably end up with a few different save the date cards because I wouldn't be able to pick! It was kind of hard picking just 10 save the dates for this post. 

Next week will be how I would ask the weeding part. 

xoxo,
Lauren

P.S. My ideal wedding date would be June 10. No idea why



No comments:

Post a Comment