Monday, May 12, 2014

Why I Love Etsy

I've only ever ordered 2 things off of Etsy and I have received 2 gifts from Etsy but I love the site. I have a million thing favored and must of my wish list is of things from Etsy. It is a great place to get nice things that are handmade.



I love Etsy for a few reasons. I figured I would tell you all why I love Etsy and why you should too!

You can support so many people. 
A lot of people like to craft and make things in their free time or as a side business. Buying from Etsy is a great way to support someone's hobby. I know that I want to start a shop and the moment I have someone buy something will be amazing. 

Everything is unique! 
Because everything is handmade you can't find the same thing anywhere else. You get something that you can't buy in stores. I love the simple fact that the items on Etsy cannot be manufactured. 

If you're not crafty you can find something crafty. 
I lucked out as a pretty crafty person but some people just are not. If you see something that you would love to craft but can't you can always checked Etsy. I know there are things I can't make that I can find on Etsy. 

You receive personal contact with the maker. 
I have seen some pretty great communication with the sellers and buyers on Etsy. It's such a great feeling to talk with the seller and than to have your product come to you. Everyone is so nice and I prefer to have the personal contact than going to the store. It makes shopping so much funnier. 


If you haven't shopped on Etsy you need to! It is such a great place and there are so many things you can buy. Maybe I'll make a post on the things I have brought and received from Etsy. 

xoxo,
Lauren 

No comments:

Post a Comment