Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Birthday Wishlist

Tomorrow is my 19th birthday. Nineteen really isn't a fun or exciting year. I just had my 18th birthday, which means I am finally legal, and my 21 birthday ins't for another 2 years. Since we left school on Friday and my roommate left on Thursday I celebrated with them on Wednesday night (more on that later). My brother has something at school that my parents will be at tomorrow night so I don't really have anything planned. We will have cake though. I also plan on going to the Phillies came for my birthday sometime this coming weekend.

Since I love to shop I have a long wish list of things I want. Not really for my birthday but in general. Here is the wish list.

A monogram for my laptop. Source

Lilly Pulitzer Dot Dot Hop Printed Bow. Source

Monogrammed Pullover Jacket. Source

Monogramed shot glass. Source

The Giving Keys. Source

 White Chucks. Source


Yes my wish list is filled with very girly items. I have so much more on my wish list but this is really all I would love for my birthday. I'll probably end up making another list for a different occasion. 

xoxo,
Lauren 


No comments:

Post a Comment