Wednesday, May 14, 2014

My Dream Wedding: Asking The Wedding Party

Welcome to another week of my dream wedding. This week I have how I would ask the wedding party. You can't have a wedding without a wedding party! I plan to ask my whole wedding party in a cute, diy kind of way. As of right now the only people I know for sure that I want to be in my wedding party are my brother and sister. I have a lot of cousins and a lot of friends but I won't know who would be in the actually party until the time comes. I have a whole board on Pinterest for asking the wedding party! I think its just because I love weddings so much.

I'm going to ask the bridesmaids and maid of honor differently than the flower girl, ring bearer, and groomsmen.

For the bridesmaid and maid of honor I am combining a few pins. I love so many ideas that I am going to turn them into one. First I want to have a box like this. I love the colors on this one.

Source
I'll fill the box with a few things that she already had in it and a few of my own things.
  • Nail Polish of the color for my wedding
  • Pens
  • Letter ornament 
  • Chocolate
  • Gum
  • A little bottle of alcohol 
  • A planner kind of like this 
Source
  • A picture of us together 
  • A card I really like this one
    Source
On the outside I'll have their name written and I'll tie a bow around it. 

As for the flower girl, ring bear, junior groomsmen, and junior bridesmaids (if we have junior groomsmen and bridesmaids), I'll ask them using Build-A-Bears dressed for the occasion. Its the cutest thing ever! 
Source

Along with a card. This one for the ring bearer.
Source
And this for the flower girl.
Source

I won't be too cutesy with the groomsmen. They are men after all! I like this box but maybe with beer.
No source found
And this card. I love the card! Short and right to the point. 
Source
I really want my bridal party to feel like I love them and wait them in my wedding. I want it to be as special to them as it is to me. I don't know what I'll post next week. I'm still trying to decide what I want to write about next. 

xoxo,
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Link to your pinterest account please!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep meaning to post my links! Here's my pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/littleliongal13/ It's still a work in progress.

      Delete