Friday, May 10, 2013

#BlogEveryDayInMay: Day 10

Day 10 is Most embarrassing moment (s). Spill.



I couldn't think of anything at first (I guess that makes me lucky). I've never had a period accident, embarrassing fall, or anything like that. The only thing that came to mind was when I was little and I'm going to say that it counts. 

Me and my friend Lauren were swimming at her house across the street. I had to go to the bathroom but didn't want to leave and go home (my house is a couple of feet from her house). She told me to just go on the steps so I listen to her and did. She went and told her mom and I was so embarrassed! I ran to my house and cried in the bathroom. I will never forget that moment. 

Typing this was really embarrassing and I didn't want to do it. I will never do anything like that again! 






xoxo, 
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment