Sunday, May 5, 2013

#BlogEveryDayInMay Day 5: A Blog Friend

Day 5 is Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them?

So since I just started this blog I don't have many blog friends :(. I do have one blogger who I would consider to be my friend. Her name is Jamie and her blog is Jamie's Journey Through Life. I'm not really sure how I met Jamie but I remember stumping across her blog and falling in love with it. Every blog I have ever read has been by a mom, or someone older but Jamie's is about her life as a teenage girl. We go through similar things too, which makes her blog even better. She is really the reason I started this blog. I thought, "If she can do it than I can!"

Jamie is great for a few reasons.
  1. She tells it how it is. I feel like she doesn't hold back her feelings or what is going on in her life. She blogs about the good and the bad.
  2. She is always there to listen or give advice.
  3. She is passionate about blogging! I can tell she loves to blog just by the way she writes. 


I know I am horrible at commenting but I go and read her blog almost everyday. Thanks Jamie for being a wonderful blogger and inspiring me to blog. I hope we become better friends in the future. Keep up the good work and don't ever stop blogging!

 




xoxo,
Lauren






No comments:

Post a Comment