Wednesday, May 1, 2013

#BlogEveryDayInMay: Day 1



Day 1: The story of your life in 250 words or less

I was born on May 14, 1995, it was Mother’s day. I was 6lbs 5oz and 3 weeks early. I am the oldest of 3, I have a younger brother and sister. Went to St. Leo’s from 1st to 4th grade until it closed. St. Tim’s was the next school and I graduated in June of 2009. I go to an all-girls catholic high school and will graduate on June 7, 2013. I have honors for the first 3 quarters and hope to have it for the last quarter. I have been going to school with the same 5 girls since 1st grade. From there I am going on to college to be a nurse. My first job was at a David’s Bridal and I loved it. I stopped working because they didn’t have hours for me. I become of legal age in 2 weeks and that is my life in 250 words or less.


xoxo,
Lauren
 






No comments:

Post a Comment