Thursday, May 2, 2013

#BlogEveryDayInMay: Day 3

Day 3: Things that make you uncomfortable

Source
Things that make me uncomfortable.....This is a hard one. I know there are things that make me uncomfortable but off the top of my head I can't think of things. I spent a lot of time thinking about this and came up with some things.

1. Running into people I knew from grade school or haven't talk to in a while. I never know what to say and always try to avoid them at all cost. Not only is it uncomfortable but it is also awkward.

2. Having to talk in front of a group of people. I just hate this all the time!

3. Being put on the spot by someone. That is the worst! I try my best not to put people on the spot because it seems to happen to me ALL THE TIME!

4. Having an inappropriate scene come on the tv while my parents are in the room. I think this is an uncomfortable thing for every kid no matter the age.


Those are all of the things that make me uncomfortable. I;m sure there are other things but this is all I can think about right now. What makes you uncomfortable? Tell me below! Thanks for reading!






xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment