Wednesday, May 15, 2013

#BlogEveryDayInMay Day 13: A Very Sorry Blogger

Day 13 is Issue a public apology. This can be as funny or as serious or as creative as you want it to be.



I really need to apologize to my blog readers. I've been a very bad blogger. I have just been so busy with school, getting ready for the Mother daughter dance on Friday, and my graduation party May 31.

I try my very best to get on but it's so hard! I need more time and motivation in the day! If I actually used my time nicely more things would get done in a faster time and I would probably be able to get some blogging in.

I'm sorry for not posting.

I'm sorry for making you wait.

I'm sorry for being lazy.

I hope this makes up for all of the things I have done wrong in this month of blogging.







Xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment