Thursday, May 2, 2013

#BlogEveryDayInMay: Day 2



Day 2: Educate us on something you know alot about or are good at. 

Source
God this day topic was hard! I’m really not that smart or very good at explaining things. After much thought, I decide to talk about tips for working in group project. I have been working in a group project since the middle of April and will continue to work on it until the end of May. In these last couple of weeks I have really gain amazing knowledge on working in groups. These are my top 5 tips for working in groups.


  1. Have good communication: This goes for both talking in class and communicating with texts, emails, and phone calls. Without good communication, you won’t know what parts you are doing and what has to be done. 
  2. Have patience: Have patience with the other members. Be patience with how they work and how they learn. 
  3. Be willing to let someone else be in charge: For me this is very hard! I like to be in charge but with group projects I have to let other people to things and not be over bearing. If you are also in charge and other people don’t like that they will probably not want to work with you and make the project harder than it has to be. 
  4. Do your part: This may seem like common sense but you would be surprised how many people don’t do this. If everyone does their part the project will be easier and get done faster. 
  5. Have fun: Although projects aren’t always fun, try your best to make them fun! Joke around while you do the project but make sure you are still doing it! A little fun can go a long way.


Those are tips on group projects from a girl who has done more than she can count. I hope they help! 




 

xoxo,
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Great post and good tips! I hated group projects in college! Stopping by from SOML!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll be in college next year so I'm really working on my group project skills. I love your blog by the way!

      Delete