Sunday, May 5, 2013

#BlogEveryDayInMay Day 6: What do I do?!?

Day 6 is If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?


Well since I don't have a job this is pretty easy.  I do quite a few things but nothing really fun or important. 

  • I go to school every day, leaving at 6:50 and coming home at about 2:35.
  • I write, 2 blogs, and a journal. 
  • I do art, mostly at school but I still love it. 
  • I babysit, not a lot but whenever I am asked. 
  • I listen to Mumford and Sons all of the time. 
  • I read, both ebooks and physical copies. 
  • I watch tv, movies and Youtube videos.






xoxo, 
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. A totally relatable and relaxing list. I like it!! (Minus the go to school at 6:50... I seriously feel for you there :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! haha I actually don't have to start school until 8:00 but because of how far I live I have to take two public buses to get there at 7:40ish.

      Delete