Thursday, May 9, 2013

#BlogEveryDayInMay Day 8: My Advice to You

Day 8 is A piece of advice you have for others. Anything at all.


I'm not the best person to ask for advice but I do have a little tip. It's that picture above! 

Don't try to be someone else or do what others want you to do! Do what you want and make yourself happy. Everyone is different and everyone is the best in different ways.  This Dr. Suess quote goes GREAT with my advice. 



The other part of the quote (it's little and under the main quote) is do the best you can. This is so true! Not everyone can do the same job the same way. For example your best in grades may be a 75 so get that 75! Don't ever give up or do less of a job!

I hope my advice helped someone out there! 






xoxo, 
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment