Saturday, April 19, 2014

My Top 10 Disney Songs

I usually don't listen to disney songs unless they are in the movies. The other day I was in the library doing homework and listening to music. I usually alternate between the top hits radio, America Authors radio, and the Talk Dirty radio on pandora. I happened to be writing about some Disney songs so I thought I would listen to the Tangled radio. I was in heaven the whole time!

After listening to the radio I found I love so many different Disney songs. Here's my list of songs that I love and the movies they are from.


  1. Part of Your World (Little Mermaid)
  2. Do You Want To Build A Snowman? (Frozen)
  3. Under The Sea (Little Mermaid)
  4. You've Got A Friend In Me (Toy Story)
  5. Be Our Guest (Beauty and the Beast)
  6. If I Didn't Have You (Monsters Inc)
  7. In Summer (Frozen)
  8. I See The Light (Tangled)
  9. You'll Be In My Heart (Tarzan)
  10. When Will My Life Begin? (Tangled) 

2 comments:

  1. Those are some of my favorites too! Im basically in love with anything from frozen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Disney songs are the best! I ave only seen the beginning and end of Frozen because I fell asleep in the middle of it but it is a great movie.

      Delete