Monday, April 21, 2014

Loving Myself

Emma and Natalie are doing a link-up where you write a post about the things you love about yourself. Now I am not one to brag and until 6 months ago I hated just about everything about myself.


My eyes. They are dark brown and kind of big. I know everyone loves blue eyes but my brown eyes are the best. They have always been my favorite thing about myself. 

My long, dark hair. It's think and wavy but I love it. The way the light hits it is so nice and I get tons of compliments on it. 

My will to help anyone with anything. It doesn't matter the time of day, what I'm doing, or who you are I will help you. I love to help people. 

The creative side I have. I love to paint and always come up with creative things to do. 

All of the things that motivate me and how I stay motivated. Now I'm not always the most motivated person but it doesn't take much to motivate me. I usually have motivational speeches for people. 

My ability to see the good in anyone. I have a hard time seeing anything bad in anyone even after it is in plain sight. 

My love for the little things. I love seeing the little things. From the feeling of opening new contacts to seeing a rose.


I'm sure I have more things I love about myself but that's all I have for now. Normally I won't do 2 link-ups in one week but I loved this link-up so much that I had to do it! Great idea girls!

xoxo,
Lauren 

4 comments:

  1. Great post! I love brown eyes so much, every guy I've liked or dated has had brown eyes and I really hope my future children have them. I just think they are so pretty. All the thinks you like about yourself are such great qualities.
    Thank you so much for linking up with us!
    XOXO,
    Emma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would love it if my future children have brown eyes!!! I also have a thing for guys with brown eyes. I loved the link up.

      Delete
  2. This is a great post, and I am happy that you were able to link up with us. I think its awesome and important to see the good in others!
    Natalie!

    ReplyDelete