Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sunday Social

Happy Easter everyone! I'm headed to my uncle's house today to spend my Easter with my mom's side of the family. The last few years we have spent Easter with my grandmother down the shore.

Anyway this is the Sunday Social for this week.

1. 5 songs you'll listen to for the rest of your life
Little Lion Man by Mumford and Sons
Stacy's Mom by Fountains of Wayne
Home by Phillip Phillips
What Dreams Are Made Of by Hilary Duff
Can't Stand It by Never Shout Never

2. 5 things on your bucket list







3. 5 celebs you 'd love to hang out with for a day
Zac Efron
Jeff Schroeder and Jordan Lloyd (Big Brother)
Kailyn Lowry
Mumfrord and Sons
The Duggar Family 

4. 5 things you always carry in your purse
Gum
Money
Chapstick
Dryer Sheet
Bobby Pins

5. 5 books on your reading list
Matched by Ally Condie
Kisses From Katie: A Story of Relentless Love and Redemption by Katie J. Davis
Flirting in Italian by Lauren Henderson 
Pride Over Pity by Kailyn Lowry
The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin 

6. Share the last 5 pictures on your phone
A random picture of my sister and I. I am in love with it!

My lunch at my grandma's funeral lunch in 

Everyone minus 2 of my little cousins on my mom's side (this is just my immediate family!)

This is what my grandmother start on a hook latch and I am finishing it for her. 

A random selfie. It was a snapchat to a friend and I kind of like it. 


xoxo,
Lauren

4 comments:

  1. Love the song What Dreams Are Made Of! Happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a song from our childhood haha. Happy Easter!

      Delete
  2. I would spend a day with Zac Efron to see his abs and have him sing High School Musical songs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good that would probably be the best day of my life!

      Delete