Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My Dream Wedding: Proposal

Every little girl dreams of their wedding at some point in their lives, whether it's when they are 8 or 18. I know I have thought about it and have filled up pinterest boards with idea for my future big day. Since it's wedding season I thought I would do a weekly posts about what I wish my future wedding will be.

The first post will be about the proposal. Up until probably a month or two ago I never had a dream proposal. Then one of my friends showed my a proposal on twitter and I was in love! I really want my future boyfriend to propose.


I love monograms and find this to be the cutest thing ever! It's such a cute way to ask the question and at the same time have it with something I love. 

When my future boyfriend proposes I do have some rules for him. It will make the monogramed jacket ten times better ;). 

I want my parents to be asked. I like surprises so the proposal has to be a surprise. I don't want any clues that it is going to happen. None! Please use my who name! Lauren Ashley (Last Name) would be amazing. It's so romantic to me. Yes you need to get down on your knee. I like tradition. Pictures are my favorite thing and I like to have them as a memory. A proposal is a big thing so please catch it on camera. It does;t even have to be a professional photographer! I would love nice nails. People are going to want to see the ring and I don't want gross looking nails. Ask my friends to take me out. I doubt I would suspect anything.

One thing that is not on this list is for me to look nice. I want to have my hair and make up done and something cute on. If we are going on a date then you won't have to worry about it but if it's not a date I doubt I will look cute.

xoxo,
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea! I agree 100% on the rules!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I feel like every girl will agree with them

      Delete