Thursday, September 26, 2013

OOTD: 9/26

I thought I would do an Outfit of the Day (OOTD) post for you since I am loving my outfit right now. The shirt and boots are brand new and this is the first time I am wearing them. I did have a different outfit picked out but decide to save that for this weekend when I go out. Everyone has been asking me what I am doing tonight because I love nice! If I had more time in the morning I would look nice everyday but I just don't have the time.

               
               

Sweater: Old School Sweater


I have a busy day ahead of me! I sleep in until 10:00 because my first class wasn't until 11:00. We got out of my English class early so I am back in my dorm room now just waiting until my Women's Study class at 2:00. That class ends at 3:15 and from there I have to go to my seminar at 3:30. Seminars are long and mine won't end until 5:10. I have an appointment at the Writing Center to help me with my English paper at 6:00 and I am hoping for a small break between Seminar and the appointment. My day should be over by about 6:30. The good thing about all of this is I don't have any homework due tomorrow so I can relax after I come back.

I just thought I would give you a little outline of my day and show you my cute outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment