Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Hump Day Blog Hop!



                                   The Hump Day Blog Hop



Who would have thought a simple commercial would have turned into so much?! Since the Geico commercial come out everyone had been saying Happy Hump on Wednesday. It's no surprise that there is a blog hop called Hump Day Blog Hop. I just love it! Liz over at Fitness Blondie runs this blog hop. It's really simple all you have to do is:

  1. Display "The Hump Day" blog hop button anywhere on your blog with a link.
  2. Follow the co-host (please!)
  3. Mingle with our bloggers!

I'm just going to do some rambling here about my life in the last day. I'm starting to feel a little better but not much. I am taking medicine constantly. I'm also going to bed a little bit earlier than I normally do so I can get more rest. 

I did yoga today in my Aerobics class! I love yoga and would love to do it more often I just never have time! It was so relaxing and I loved the stretching we did. 

Speaking of class I didn't have my Sociology class today because the professor was sick. The only bad thing was she never emailed us so everyone in the class got up and came. It's an 8am class so we were all pretty annoyed that we could have sleep in! 

The paints I ordered Monday night came in today! I was so happy and really can't wait to use them! If I didn't have to write my english rough draft tonight I would so be painting right now! The book I ordered with the paints came in but that's not important because I need that for school. 

My roommate locked herself out today! We both had class at 11 and I left before her. She text me like two minutes after I left to ask me to come back to the room as soon as I was done class. I was scared that something bad happened but at the same time I was hoping something good happened. Needless to say I was laughing that she locked herself out but it was bad for her. 

I've been trying to work on designing this blog. I want to do something fun but I have to mess with the codes and I just haven't had enough time for that. One of these days my blog will be pretty! 


I'm off to go do homework and maybe paint if I have time. I'm done class for the day so let's hope I have time. 

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment