Thursday, September 5, 2013

Happy Birthday, Mom!

                                
                                         

Today is my mom's birthday! I won't tell her age because everyone knows you don't say a lady's age. This is the first year I won't be there to celebrate it with her and that makes me really sad. I wish I could be there but with it being a Thursday and being in college I couldn't. On Thursday I have class until 5:00 so it on't be worth it or easy to go home for a few hours. I am going to FaceTime my family when they sing happy birthday so I can be there and sing (I probably won't though) with them. As for her gift I don't know what they brought. I guess I will see later what she got. I really hope its good! I wrote a little letter to my mom and here it is:

Dear Mom,
I really hope you had a great day! I know you did a lot of running around with Ryan needing to go get his braces off, get his hair cut, and go to the allergist, and Shannon needing to be picked up. I hope you got to come home after you did all that and relaxed. You really need a day to relax even if its just for a few hours. I'm sorry I can't be there :(. I really wish I could be but I have classes so late on Thursday. I did try to help with your present but that can be a little hard from over here. They have better had picked out a good present! I can't wait to FaceTime you so I can singing Happy Birthday with you! I'll be sad I don't get the cake thought! Happy Birthday, Mom!

Love,
Lauren 


This is the first big event I will be missing because I am at college. The good news is there are plenty of birthdays to come!

xoxo,
Lauren

P.S. Those are the only two pictures I have with me of me and my mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment