Saturday, September 21, 2013

College Has Taught Me...


I've been in college for a month now and I've learned quite a lot. Not so much school things but life things.

I've learned: 

  1. How to shave without putting my foot on a ledge or sitting in the tub (that means balancing on one foot)
  2. To take my key EVERYWHERE I go, including the bathroom and just to throw something out in the hallway
  3. Not to study or watch netflix in bed, I'll just fall asleep
  4. How to share my space with someone I NEVER really talk to before
  5. That although people come from different places, have different beliefs, and are nothing like me we are really just the same 
  6. I have to dress warm to eat in the cafe, which is my main food source
  7. Lunch time is the busiest and it is best to skip it
  8. All you do in college is read, read, read!
  9. It's so easy to talk to complete strangers!
  10. College can change you!

It's funny how one month can change you! Sometimes it is good and sometimes it is bad but overall it is a welcomed change. I really have learned other things but right now that is all I can think about. What have you learned in college? Anything funny or helpful? Tell me in the comments below!

xoxo,
Lauren



No comments:

Post a Comment