Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sick, Sick, Sick


                        
My friends for the night

Well as the title says I am sick. I came back from class yesterday at 10:00 am and as soon as I got in the building I started to feel sick. I have no idea why it didn't start hurting until the moment I was in the building. The left side of my throat was sore and my left ear was hurting. As the day went on the rest of my throat was sore and itching. By the time I went to bed I had a runny, congested nose. 

I hardly slept last night because I couldn't breathe. I have been congested all day and it has just gotten worse. To make things even worse the school store was all out of medicine so I had to walk to the 7-11 by my school. They really didn't have anything that I could take except allergy sinus relief. I really hope this works because I can't be missing class and would love to do something this weekend. 

I think I know where I got sick from and I should have seen it coming. My friend Caroline was sick but she got better. I was sharing food and drinks with her after she was better and we are both positive it is from her. I'm not really mad I just want it to go away. It could also be from someone at school because have to school is sick. I'm just waiting for the rest of our friends to get sick, especially someone in particular. 

If you have any tips on how to get better fast, I would love them! Right now I am debating waking up every 4 hours to take medicine. I'm going to make sure I take as much as I can, get a lot of rest, and drink orange juice. 

I'll talk to everyone tomorrow. Hopefully I will have a nice, healthy update!

Xoxo,
Lauren 

No comments:

Post a Comment