Monday, September 2, 2013

Hello September


September started yesterday and last night I had this amazing blog post idea! I want to tell you all my goals for September! Now, before this idea came to mind I didn't have a list written down. Since this idea I have come up with a list that I hope to accomplish in September.


  1. Get A's on all of my school work
  2. Keep my dorm room clean
  3. Go out more with friends
  4. Become more independent 
  5. Join ONE thing in school
  6. Finish reading the driver's Ed book
  7. Finish things before they are due or at least on time. 
  8. Go to the gym at least once a week
  9. Blog more!

All of the things on this list can be accomplished its just that I have to push myself and make myself do them. At the end of the month I'll do an update on how these things went. Wish me luck!

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment