Tuesday, October 1, 2013

31 Days of College Tips, Tricks, and Living!

Hello all! I was scrolling down my dashboard today looking at all of the post I follow and saw that a few people were doing this 31 day challenge. I went and looked into and saw that it was really fun! Pretty much what you do is blog about ANYTHING everyday for 31 days. The Nester is hosting it and you can check out everyone else's post as well.



I thought about what I wanted to talk about and decide I am going to talk about tips, tricks, and what it is like living at college! I've been at this college thing for 41 days now and have learned so much! I want to share my knowledge with everyone out there in hopes that it will help one person. Some days it will be a tip while others it could be something I do or did while I have been at college. In the end it will be all about college.

I'll have links to all of my posts here as well as under the label, 31 days of college. I hope you all stay tune!

Day one coming shortly!

Day 2: Best Food for College
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10

Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20

Day 21
Day 22
Day 23
Day 24
Day 25
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28
Day 29
Day 30

Day 31

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment