Tuesday, October 1, 2013

31 Days: Tip #1 Making Friends!


This is something you should really do! I came to college a really shy girl who never talked to people. Since being here I have talk to everyone I have met even the people I didn't think I would like. You would be surprised who you like. I thought there was going to be people I wouldn't like yet we have become the best of friends. It really will make your whole college experience so much better. 

The friends I have made here are some of my best friends that I can trust with anything. They have made my life so much better. 

If you aren't sure how to start talking to people do some of these things:

1. Go up to them and ask them their name, major, where they're from, what hall they live in, etc. Things that are general.
2. Start talking to the people your friends talk to. You can all have the same friends.
3. If someone is more than one of your classes, mention something like that to them or just talk to them. Chances are they will recognize you.
4. Don't worry about what other people will think of you!

I hope this helps someone! It's probably my biggest tip and has made me the most happy here. 


xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment