Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A Rose Kind of Day


I know I already post two posts today but I just have to talk about this on here! So as some of you know I went to an all girls catholic high school and our patron saint was St. Therese. Well, today was her feast day. One of the things she did was send roses when you prayed or talked to her. Her symbol is the rose.

                       


Today is the first year I am not celebrating her feast day at my school but that didn't stop me or my class from celebrating! We all wore LF shirts and/or our school sweaters. My roommate and I write a quote on the white board outside our door every day. Today it was about roses.

Everyone was tweeting about the feast day and talking about the roses they saw. When I see a rose I feel happy, content, and like I am home.

I noticed for the first time today that my friend's school bag has roses all over it. You could just sense the mood. It was happy and you could feel us all together. It's honestly an amazing feeling to have and experience. I love my class and my school more than anything. We truly have a bond that is like no other.

If you ever feel down don't be afraid to pray or just talk to St. Therese. She will really help you ad make you feel safe and happy. Always look for roses because that means she is talking to you. She is listening.

I hope you all enjoyed your day!

xoxo,
Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment