Thursday, October 10, 2013

Weekend Most Haves for College

**I thought this posted on Friday but it never went out. From now on I will be checking and not assuming my post have been posted**


Since being in college I have gone out a lot on the weekends. It's usually every Friday and Saturday night to a party of some sort. In the times since the beginning I have learned to bring certain things with me and to have certain things ready in my room or my friends' rooms. This post is mainly going to be for girls but there are a few things that any boy should have. 

Hair ties
Yes hair ties. Everyone loves their hair down and knows it looks cute but you never know when you will need a hair tie. You might need the hair tie or a friend might. It's always nice to have one, especially if you sleep over someone else's house or room so you can pull your hair up the next morning. The other good thing about hair ties is they just go on your wrist and you don' need a bag for them. 

Chapstick
I like to have at least one chapstick with me because a lot of times the parties are hot and dry. My lips get really dry, especially if I chew gum. I am always chewing gum so I always need chapstick. If you are wearing jeans you can just throw it in your back pocket and call it a day. It's another thing you don't need a bag for. 

Gum
I always start the night out with a piece of gum. I then bring 1-4 pieces with me in my pocket to have throughout the night or for the next morning. It's nice to have and I know a lot of people ask for gum. I don't bring the pack just a few pieces. The only problem with that is they can melt if it is hot. I would watch. 

Bobby Pins
This is a new one for me because before this weekend I didn't have short hair that I need to keep back with bobby pins. Now I have bangs because I had my roommate cut my hair and learned the hard way that bobby pins are a good idea. You can either pin them to your shirt or put them in your pocket. It works our great.


These next few things are stuff you should either have at the place you will be spending the night or in a bag you bring with you.

Water Bottles
My friends always drink a lot of water, especially after we go out. I on the other hand refuse to drink water for some reason. I know I should and that is why I bring water with me. They really come in handy.

T-Shirt
Everyone wears something nice out but when you sleep it is so much more comfortable to wear a t-shirt. Bring one with you and throw it in your bag or leave it with someone at the place you are sleeping.

Those are really all of the things I make sure I have with me on the weekends when I go out. They have been used every time so its not like you are dragging them around for no reasons.

What do you need to bring with you when you go out? Anything special? 


xoxo,
Lauren 

No comments:

Post a Comment