Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Update and Currently I'm...

So as you can see I wasn't able to finish the 31 day challenge. My life got busier than I thought it would and I didn't have time to write up blog post. My hope is to start blogging more.

Here is what I am currently...

Watching: Gossip Girl! They finally put the 6th season on netflix so I've started watching it again. I'm on season 5

Reading: Fifty Shades of Grey. I started reading it again from the beginning because I never got far in it. Let's see how far I get this time.

Loving: Life and my friends. I know thats cliche to say but I really love life right now and I don't remember the last time I was tis happy

Doing: Making a concept map for my sociology class, listening to music, and waiting for my roommate to come back.

Listening to: iTunes Radio specifically Burn by Ellie Goulding

Waiting for: My glasses, pictures, and jewelry to come in. I order them all at different times.


xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment