Saturday, December 14, 2013

Am I Back?!

Well, the answer to that question is yes! I am back! I have a whole month off from school so I am picking blogging back up. There really isn't a set theme or plan to my post except that I hope to post at least every other day. Right now I am planning out some post and I have a ton of ideas.

I do have to do a little recap about what has been happening. The first semester ended today so there will be a post about it. There are a ton of pictures I want to post. Don't worry there will be Christmas post up too!

Really I just want to write and document my life the best I can. That is really the point of this blog along with helping people in any way I can. I know my life isn't that interesting but I'm hoping for it to pick up now that I am in my second semester of college. The first semester was really interesting but I just didn't document it enough.

Look for post coming soon!


xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment